Here at Sussex Osteopathy, we have been working hard to review how we work to ensure the clinic is safe for both patients and practitioners alike.
Following the advice of our medical governing bodies and keeping up to date with scientific research regarding COVID-19, we have taken appropriate steps to enable the clinic to reopen in a safe and controlled way.
As part of this the clinic has been refurbished and undergone a deep clean.
I’m happy to say that the clinic will open again on June 8th
The health and safety of our patients is always be our top priority. Therefore, there will be some patients we will be unable to offer treatments to. This will be discussed with you at the time of booking and a Covid-19 questionnaire will be emailed or can be completed at the clinic.
Whilst we all adjust to life with COVID-19, your experience with us may be a little different to usual:
- Please wear a face mask or covering when you enter the clinic. Once in the treatment room we will discuss what level of PPE is required for your individual risk.
- To reduce waiting time and congestion in the reception area, please make payment at the point of booking by phone or by BACS. Alternatively, if you prefer to pay cash then this can be taken in the treatment room.
- Do not to bring bags and unnecessary belongings.
- Please respect the 2 metre social distancing rule when outside the treatment room.
- You will be required to wash or anti-bac your hands on entry and exit.
- Only arrive for your appointment at the allotted time. If you are early or there are other people in the reception area, please wait in your car or outside the clinic.
Please do not come into the clinic if you are suffering from any of the well documented symptoms of Covid-19.
These include a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
In addition, if you have recently been in contact with someone for a prolonged period of time who is displaying such symptoms, or who has been confirmed as having the virus, please do not enter the clinic.
We will endeavour to ensure our protocols mean we treat patients as safely as possible.
By using a combination of screening questions, non-contact temperature testing, social distancing and hygiene protocols, we are confident you will receive the usual high standard of treatment in a safe environment.
Once in the treatment room you will be individually risk assessed and our team will wear the appropriate PPE for the treatment, which may include some or all of the following: masks, goggles, gloves and aprons.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Regards, David and the team at Sussex Osteopathy